One of our local authority clients in Essex is looking for an Environmental Health Officer/Food Safety Officer on a part-time basis to help out with food hygiene inspections on a 3-month basis initially.
- Carry out CAT D Food Hygiene Inspection
- Type inspection report
What's it in for you?
- Flexible working arrangements - Can choose which day you work in the week
- Full-time or part-time
- £35 - 45 per hour
- Outside IR35 / Umbrella payroll available
- 4 months contract with the potential to extend
What is required?
- Degree in Environmental Health or equivalent
- Up-to-date CPD
- Up-to-date competency framework
- Previous experience in Local Authority Food Hygiene Inspections
If this role interests you, please get apply or email me at email@example.com.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.