Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and fast-paced family-run events management company, who are seeking a Payroll Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a hybrid working model, allowing you the flexibility on working hours, you will have the chance to make a real impact on the company's payroll processes and contribute to the overall success of the business.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the full internal payroll process, including managing new starters, leavers, and all contractual changes. You will also be responsible for reporting to the HR Manager with a dotted line to the Finance Director, processing the UK payroll and overseeing international payroll with external providers.
· Processing the end to end monthly payroll from up to 100 employees
· Ensure payments are processed in line with payment dates
· Resolve attendance issues
· Control payment schedules for finance relating to Employees, HMRC and Pensions.
· Maintain payroll reports and records required by the business
· Produce month and year end HMRC reports and file online
· Assist HR officer in reconciliations of the payroll related balance sheet accounts for all payrolls
· Assist in developing control systems to ensure accurate information within the payroll systems.
· Ensure the payroll complies with legislation on Tax, NI, SMP, SSP
· Processing time paid against relevant events code
· Integrating new starters into the payroll system ensuring all relevant information is available for processing
· Calculating pay details for starters, leavers and changes to current employee salaries
· Calculation of statutory deductions on an ad-hoc basis, such as PAYE tax, national insurance, pension deductions, sickness and parental leave payments
· Ensuring that processing deadlines are met for all payrolls, dealing promptly and courteously with queries from employees, providing advice on all payroll matters, including Conditions of Service and Payroll legislation
· Maintaining an up-to-date familiarity with changes in payroll legislation
What experience is required in the role of Payroll Manager?
· Experience in processing full payroll through to finance sign off
· Previous experience of managing monthly payroll for up to 100 employees or more
· Confident in PAYE calculations in conjunction with HMRC
· An understanding of international payroll processes would be beneficial
· Able to work collaboratively with external providers and internal stakeholders
· Previous experience working on computerised payroll systems such as IRIS or similar
What you will LOVE about working as a Payroll Manager?
· Salary up to GBP35000 dependant on experience
· Hybrid working model available up to 2 days a week from home
· Flexibility to work between the hours of 8am-6pm
· 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Life insurance
· Free parking
· Pension 5%
· Cycle to work scheme