A delightful, open and honest couple are looking for a highly organised, switched-on PA to assist them with their busy business and personal lives. With exciting projects on the horizon and ever changing business schedules they require a self-starter who has meticulous attention to detail, is flexible, excellent at prioritising and thinking ahead.
The role involves remote working, with 1 -2 days a week based in a home office on the Surrey/West Sussex border so needs to be someone who can prioritise, work efficiently and build trust with their principals.
- Manage daily schedule and meetings across a multitude of time zones
- Primary point of contact for the principals - handle phone calls, build and maintain communication with internal and external parties
- Arrange complex international travel itineraries, flights, accommodation, transportation, conferences
- Liaise with and follow up with accountants
- Adhoc projects and research
- Handle various personal tasks, dry cleaning, food shop, house preparation
- 3 years plus PA experience
- Self-starter, independent thinker with loads of initiative
- Must be happy working remotely and in a small office environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail Intelligent and confident
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to think on your feet and be one step ahead is key
- Must be happy with dogs