We are now working with a specialist Tax Advice Consultancy, based in Greater Manchester, and are supporting their search for a self-motivated and driven R&D Tax Specialistto join their team in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere that will keep you on your toes and challenge you every day.
This is a Remote role however we would welcome candidates located in and around the Greater Manchester area.
- Onboard, consult, process, and deliver R&D tax relief claims for SMEs in line with recent and future legislative changes
- Liaise with introducing accountants to qualify leads, review client banks, and discuss cases
- Continuously develop the delivery templates, processes, and systems to further improve the delivery of the R&D service
- Work closely with the admin support team to prepare and deliver cases, manage caseloads, and the delivery pipeline, and report periodically on case numbers and related financials
- Review and interpret financial data relating to claims, including via Xero and statutory accounts
- Keep up to date with changes in the legislation and guidance, to best advise clients and the company.
- Work with the directors and marketing teams on strategy and growth of the R&D function
- Minimum ATT qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in delivering R&D claims for SMEs (minimum 3 years)
- Previous experience of managing a bank of clients in a client facing role (minimum 3 years)
- Experience of working closely with accountants is preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Flexible & open-minded
- Reliable with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – comfortable speaking to new people internally and externally
- Excellent numerical skills
- Keen eye for detail and commercial awareness
- £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience level
- Flexible and Remote working (Full time) with core hours between 10.00 – 15.00
- Chartered Institute of Taxation qualification support
- Wellbeing days and time off for charitable work
- Company-matched pension of up to 6% of basic salary
- Private healthcare
- Annual external CPD budget
- Working from home allowance
- Ad hoc tax-free benefits for special occasions
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, contact Chris on for a confidential chat or click below now to apply direct.