Automotive Recruitment Administrator - Liverpool
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their rapidly expanding team!
Working for the best Motor Trade Employer in the country, your job will be to provide recruitment support to the team across all locations.
- Responsible for managing all recruitment campaigns and adverts
- Supporting Managers with CV sifting, interviews and onboarding
- Full recruitment and onboarding lifecycle
- CV searching & Head hunting
- Advertise job vacancies on all platforms
- CV sifting and shortlisting
- Support Manager in interviews / second chair
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Support in training Managers to interview
- Obtaining stats and data on best areas to advertise (banners, A boards, radio etc)
- Lead and attend assessment centres
- Support in Group Induction
- Ensure job descriptions, person specs, interview packs are up to date and fit for purpose
- Ensure Internet and intranet page are fit for careers pages
- Ensure new starter paperwork is fit for purpose, and all uploaded to HR system
- Track applications and candidates
- Provide recruitment data to support with analysing trends (e.g. average applicant, time to fill vacancy, most popular jobs, how many applicants over set time frame, how many interviews etc)
- Ensure HR system is fully automated and used for the recruitment process
- Manage full recruitment cycle and full onboarding process
- Attend Apprentice and Recruitment job fairs
- Advise colleagues and managers on recruitment process
- Support Managers on probation period process and relevant documentation
- Keep HR systems and personnel files up to date.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally CIPD level 3 qualified
- Previous experience working in similar role
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - verbally and written
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment
- IT literate
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Once established, 1 day can be work from home if you choose.
- Depending on experience in previous roles, the salary starts from £25k - £30k
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positions; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.