We believe in better. And we make it happen.
Better content. Better products. And better careers.
Working in Tech, Product or Data at Sky is about building the next and the new. From broadband to broadcast, streaming to mobile, SkyQ to Sky Glass, we never stand still. We optimise and innovate.
We turn big ideas into the products, content and services millions of people love.
And we do it all right here at Sky.What you'll do
Our team is the core engine that builds streaming products that delight customers around the world, from sub-Saharan Africa to the streets of New York. We are currently building a Global Streaming Product team, who will steer our core global product to serve the business needs of each proposition (Peacock, NOW, Sky Showtime and Showmax).
Each of our markets is different. You'll play a meaningful role preparing and championing market requirements for NOW UK, Ireland, and potentially other markets. Success lies in building a deep market understanding, crafting clear business cases and acting as an ambassador.Key responsibilities
- Analyse and solve high-impact problems for the NOW markets using a highly structured, logical approach
- Understand and articulate the market needs clearly and persuasively, and at the appropriate level of detail. These will be aligned with the guidelines of the Product Management teams, to enable the optimal balance between global platform standardisation and local variation. Build and maintain the registers and backlogs that we use to track our work.
- Build first-rate presentations: concise, tailored materials with robust, practical recommendations to leadership to acquire their agreement.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers of varying levels of seniority.
- An organised, structured and analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable conducting independent business and quantitative analysis and crafting high quality presentations.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A proven relationship-builder - influencing others' views effectively, persuasively and handling conflict assertively.
- 3-5 years' experience working within the media / technology sector/ experience at a top-tier firm in consulting or equivalent.
Our Product Management team works closely with our design, delivery and business teams to create an unforgettable experience for our customers. From streaming products like NOW, to providing smart entertainment products like Sky Glass and Sky Go, and creating unforgettable Connected Living experiences, we're the problem solvers who find smarter and simpler ways to connect customers to more of what they love.The rewards
There's one thing people can't stop talking about when it comes to #LifeAtSky: the perks. Here's a taster:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- The magic of Sky Glass at an exclusive rate
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- A wide range of Sky VIP rewards and experiences
The world has changed. And so have we. We've embraced hybrid working and split our time between unique office spaces and the convenience of working from home.
You'll find out more about what hybrid working looks like for your role later on in the recruitment process.Your office space
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There are also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed, and even get pampered at our beauty salon.