Contract Scotland, are recruiting a Senior Bid Writer to join our client in the Bathgate area. This position will offer you a competitive salary and the chance to work with a highly reputable employer who are experts in their field.
Within the current market the demand for Bid Writing professionals has never been higher, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their skillset or career exposure. To be suited to this role you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role. You must have an ability to problem solve as well as being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standard of work.
As a Bid Writer, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- The preparation of bids/tender and pre-qualification questionnaires/submissions
- Collation of pre-tender proposals
- Coordinate and liaise with , internal business development managers and operational teams
- Finalisation of bids, support the estimating team and post-proposal reviews
- Keeping accurate records and saving material to a bid library for future use
- Produce case studies and gather additional evidence that supports submissions
As part of the application & interview process you will need to be able to show us:
- A previous track record within proposals and bid collation/coordination
- Strong IT skills, with experience using Microsoft packages
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to discuss the role in further detail please register your interest today by submitting your CV!
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.