Senior Payroll Advisor - International Law Firm
Salary £45k plus extensive benefits and company bonus & hybrid working
We have an exiting new opportunity for a senior Payroll Advisor to join an international Law firm. You will be responsible for undertaking the payroll & benefits processing for all UK offices.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process for UK Offices.
- Manage the UK benefits administration.
- Manage the payroll mailbox acting as the lead contact for all payroll related queries within the business.
- Maintain payroll and benefits reconciliations.
- Support the Finance team.
- Produce payroll reporting to support the business.
- Stay up-to-date with all legislation, regulations and best practices relating to payroll.
- Any adhoc duties as required to support the HR Ops team.
Knowledge & skill required
- Experience of end-to-end in-house payroll
- strong spreadsheet skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- proven ability to work well under pressure.
- excellent communication skills.
- Formal payroll qualification or AAt 3 qualified (or equivalent).
- SAP payroll experience
- Experience with HR Systems (Ideally SAP Success Factors)
This is a great opportunity to join fantastic Law firm that fully supports progression and development. If you are interested in hearing more then please get in touch with us today or apply for this position without delay.
We won't keep you waiting, If you do not hear back from us within 2 working days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful if your application and we wish you all the very best with your job search.